Re: Most-Wanted .gov Info

Although we already had ISSUE-14 to add more examples to the doc, I
opened ISSUE-16 to keep track of those that should be added to OGD
section.

As a reminder, ALL group members have editing access to tracker, so
you can open, edit, etc. the ISSUES and ACTIONS there, besides, it's
also actionable from email and IRC. More info:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/

-- Jose