Re: [agenda] eGov IG telecon, 1 October 2008

Owen,

Thanks. Could you please propose this as a new agenda item at the
beginning of the call today? I'll be on a plane and will join the call
late (if at all).

I think we are getting there wrt specific topics. I've seen this one,
the "legislation on the Web" one, the things Rick should be
contributing soon, and Chairs discussed about basic WebArch issues
last Friday (minutes to be sent very soon).

Jose.

--
Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC
eGovernment Lead                  http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/