Re: XBC use cases

El 27/06/2008, a las 10:43, Robin Berjon escribió:
> Hi Amit,
> On Jun 27, 2008, at 01:34 , Amit Parashar wrote:
>> I think that your suggestions are good.  I think it will help focus
>> everyone
>> and perhaps this could be an item for the next phone meeting?
>
> I think the best way to know if this approach would be helpful or
> not would be to start collecting use cases for the three task
> forces, and it would be great if that could be started before the
> next call even. I noticed that the wiki now has sections for the
> various TFs, I don't know what the Co-ordinators intend to do but
> maybe we should start filling them out?

It was me who put those placeholders in there. I encourage
coordinators to speak up about any specific plans and let's discuss
about it.

For example, our PLING colleagues started this way:
  http://www.w3.org/Policy/pling/wiki/UseCases

We could do something like that or come up with a *very* simple wiki
template for every case that could be reused:
  http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Use_Case

and maybe a convention for the wiki page names, maybe:
UseCase_TitleGoesHere

I'd like to see something a bit more specific though, so comparison of
cases won't be too difficult. Ideas?

Josema.

--
Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC