From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 13:23
To: public-editing-tf@w3.org <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Cc: Bo Cupp <pcupp@microsoft.com>; Alex Keng <shihken@microsoft.com>; Anupam Snigdha <snianu@microsoft.com>; Johannes Wilm <mail@johanneswilm.org>
Subject: Re: August Web Editing WG meeting 08/13/21

Action items from today's meeting below.

See also: full minutes log in HTML format [1] or raw text [2].

  1.  BoCupp to send mail asking [this email list if there are concerns about issuing a CfC for FPWD on Virtual Keyboard API].
  2.  johanneswilm to file issues that remain from this PR [265], and then merge the commit as is.
  3.  whsieh to move undomanager to webkit/explainers, then update the issue [260] so we can get a better link.
  4.  Ask @saschanaz to files bugs on implementations that may be firing deprecation warnings, and merge the PR [244].
  5.  [?? to] include a note in the spec (non-normative) about firing paste event as well in this scenario [input-events/#117]
  6.  Travis to take the nomination for Anupam back [to our staff contact] and try to make the switch [input-events/#115]

[1] https://www.w3.org/2021/08/13-editing-minutes.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/2021/08/13-editing-irc