From: Travis Leithead
Sent: Friday, August 6, 2021 4:30 PM
To: public-editing-tf@w3.org <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Cc: Bo Cupp <pcupp@microsoft.com>; Alex Keng <shihken@microsoft.com>; Anupam Snigdha <snianu@microsoft.com>; Johannes Wilm <mail@johanneswilm.org>
Subject: August Web Editing WG meeting 08/13/21

Hi folks! I'm temporarily stepping in to help now that Grisha has left Microsoft. Big shoes to fill!

Our August WG meeting is next Friday​​ at the usual time. See our Readme page for details [1].

As you all know, please add "Agenda+" to items you'd like to discuss in the meeting!

Thanks and see you there!

[1] https://w3c.github.io/editing/#meetings