Re: TPAC 2019 minutes?

Firstly, sorry for this delayed reply, and secondly, sorry for not
getting to the meeting in time to help get this setup on the day.

I've copied Xiaoqian, who may be able to help us transfer someone's
local IRC log into some official minutes.

For reference, to have this happen automatically, register rrsagent to
the channel, then use these commands:

rrsagent, set logs world-visible (makes the published minutes open to all)

rrsagent, make minutes (done periodically to update the published minutes)

This also captures everyone who has issued the present+ command to
indicate they were present at the meeting.

Other useful things to do, are the following commands:

Meeting: Meeting name (the title used for the published minutes)

Chair: Chair's name

Scribe: Scribe's name (can change as the scribe changes)

HTH

Léonie.