Re: 2 Proposals for Minimum Viable InputEvent

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017, at 02:42 PM, Johannes Wilm wrote:

> Ok, but it doesn't take more than a few seconds to break it without
> really trying: On Android, write something, hit bold-button, write
> something more. Result: bold-button is activated but the subsequently
> typed text is not bold.

You were trying the demo integration[1] I presume? A reasonable thing to
do I admit, but Squire itself has no UI and the demo site was done by an
intern 3 years ago; it's not the integration we use in production, and
it's using an out-of-date version of Squire. I must find the time to
update the demo site with something more production quality.

Neil.

Links:

  1. http://neilj.github.io/Squire/