Re: F2F in Redmond

PD: I am personally fine with removing contentEditable=True entirely, if
browser makers have come to the conclusion that the existing text does not
make sense. But last time the question of fixing contentEditable=True vs.
inventing something new came up here, others seemed to have stronger
opinions about this.

Just adding a few people to CC who could possibly have an opinion about
this.

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 1:31 AM, Johannes Wilm <johannes@fiduswriter.org>
wrote:

> Hey,
> so I see that some people apparently arranged a F2F meeting in Redmond
> that took place today that concluded with removing the ContentEditable=True
> document.
>
> May I ask what other decisions that F2F came up with, and why there was no
> mentioning of this F2F prior to it happening on this mailing list?
>
> --
> Johannes Wilm
> Fidus Writer
> http://www.fiduswriter.org