Re: High-level goals and objectives of the Editing TF (was Way forward and IME behavior speccing

On 10/15/15 9:17 AM, Florian Rivoal wrote:
> If you're still not convinced, I suggest we try to resolve our
> differences over a beer (or any other beverage of your choice) when we
> meet in Sapporo. Mails do not seem to be overly conductive of the type
> of discussion we are trying to have.

That sounds like a good idea Florian ;-). There is also an opportunity
for your to meet during the WPWG/WebApps meeting on October 26 or 27.
Currently, there are several open slots the Editing TF may use [1].

--AB

[1]
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/October2015Meeting#Agenda_Monday_October_26>.