Managing proposals [Was: Re: Way forward and IME behavior speccing

On 10/14/15 5:20 AM, Johannes Wilm wrote:
> Also Florian's idea of a wiki i like. Do we have the infrastructure to
> set that up already?

Re how to manage proposals - I don't have a strong preference but wanted
to mention one precedence ...

The WebComponents team started using a wiki [1] to manage proposals and
soon found it was not especially useful for that task (f.ex. no support
for PRs). As such, they created a new proposals directory [1] and then
solicited inputs (as Github MD files). Perhaps that mechanism and
process would work for this case.

-AB

[1] <https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/wiki>
[2] <https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/tree/gh-pages/proposals>