From: johanneswilm@gmail.com [mailto:johanneswilm@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Johannes Wilm
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 4:44 PM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: Olivier Forget; Frederico Knabben; public-editing-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: F2F meeting of the Editign Taskforce

We can also do that, if that's what people are most comfortable with.

The important part is that we have some kind of process in place also for things that do not reach a consensus among all participants of this task force, as otherwise we risk not moving forward at all.

@Paul: Who gets to take part in the votes of the HTML WG? Only the members of the working group or also other people on the email list?