Johannes Wilm is now and Editor of Editing TF documents [Was: Re: Contenteditable spec still alive?]

On 4/6/15 1:39 AM, Johannes Wilm wrote:
> I would like to edit the
> http://w3c.github.io/editing-explainer/contentEditable.html document
> which, I guess, we are to define the behavior of
> contenteditable=typing . In particular I would like to add sections on
> caret movement and some of the issues that already have been resolved
> through discussions on github and on this list.

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for you offer. Please consider yourself an Editor for the
<https://github.com/w3c/editing-explainer> documents.

I will ask W3C staff to do the following:

1. Add https://github.com/w3c/editing-explainer to
https://github.com/orgs/w3c/teams/webapps/repositories
2. Add https://github.com/johanneswilm to
https://github.com/orgs/w3c/teams/webapps

Please see WebApps' SpecEditing wiki [1] for a short "cheat sheet"
regarding editing and preparing documents for publications.

-Thanks, ArtB

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/SpecEditing