RE: User Intentions Explainer (was: List of Intentions)

I think what I'm hearing in this conversation about the shape of a new contentEditable is really that a simple "minimal" is not going to work. Instead, having something like a delimited list will satisfy more people. See the bug on GitHub [1] for more details.

https://github.com/w3c/editing-explainer/issues/4