Re: Selection, Editing, User Intentions Meeting at TPAC

On 10/24/14 4:09 PM, Ben Peters wrote:

> Here is a possible agenda for our meeting:
>
> ​
> * Collaborating with IndieUI [1], Selection API [2], Clipboard API
> [3], beforeScroll [4], Web Components [5]
> * The shape of Intention Events [6]
> * The shape of contentEditable [7]
> * Building developer momentum
> * Live javascript demos for Intentions [8] and Editing [9]
> * Priorities - what's first?

Thanks Ben!

I added a link to your list to the agenda
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/November2014Meeting#Agenda_Monday_October_27>.

If you need more time, I suspect there is a high probability there will
be open slots on Tuesday you may use.

-AB