Re: Demos for Intentions and CE=cursor

Looks good. On the contentEditable=cursor demo it's still possible to
delete text, to insert spaces and to paste text. That's also part of what
will be prevented, right? In that case I would suggest that the possibility
of doing this is also removed from the demo.

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 4:14 AM, Ben Peters <Ben.Peters@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> I have created very basic demos for Intention Event [1] and
> contentEditable="cursor" [2]. The top of the page is an editable region,
> and there is a log below it that shows which events have been fired. These
> are very simple pages, but I think they capture the spirit of the idea. You
> can preventDefault these Custom events, as shown in the CEcursor demo. I
> will soon add more details. Currently hooked up are the English keyboard
> shortcuts on Windows for select-all, shift-right arrow, bold, italic,
> underline, undo, redo, and typing lowercase English letters. Please play
> around with them and let me know what you think.
>
> Ben
>
> [1] http://w3c.github.io/editing-explainer/demos/intentions-demo.html
> [2] http://w3c.github.io/editing-explainer/demos/CEcursor-demo.html

Fidus Writer