Re: Only Text Input and Intention Events

@Johannes: In this particular case I was referring to the bug in
webkit/blink that prevents you from programmatically setting the caret at
the beginning of a text node (offset=0). The spec clearly allows for this,
but in webkit/blink It jumps to the end of the previous node, even if it's
in a different element. Pretty bad bug, and it's been there since 2008!

But anyways, I agree we need to provide a clear and concise spec for all
aspects of cE=insertText so we can then file bugs with browsers.