Re: [dxwg] A separate class for DatasetSeries (?) (#1272)

@riccardoAlbertoni, no, I think 11.1 is a good solution and agree with @jakubklimek that dcat:DatasetSeries should become a separate subclass of dcat:Resource. Datasets can be thought of as the data payload (e.g. files on a storage medium) whereas a Dataset Series could be a "virtual" Dataset in that it exists only by virtue of the metadata describing a collection of Datasets.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sjskhalsa
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1272#issuecomment-784461852 using your GitHub account