Re: DCAT meeting : 23 Feb 2021

Dear Peter,

I would like to suggest we devote part of the meeting to discuss the
still open issues in the DXWG GitHub repository.

At the moment, we have about 200 open issues, many of which are quite
old, and no longer actively discussed.

Half of the issues are about DCAT, and these are being dealt with by
the DCAT subgroup. However, the rest (concerning the other DXWG
deliverables) might be better reviewed by the whole WG.

The relevant issues are available in the following GitHub projects:

- UCR: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/projects/1
- Profile Guidance: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/projects/2
- CONNEGP: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/projects/4
- PROF: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/projects/5