Re: Examples of a manifest for DCAT2

Hi Eric G,
Thanks for your question.
We have registered your request as a GitHub issue (see
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1243). You can find there the first
round of reply.

Regards,
Riccardo

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 at 00:09, Stephan, Eric G <Eric.Stephan@pnnl.gov> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm interested in the concept of a manifest file to identify datasets that belong to a dataset.  In the DCAT and DCAT2 recommendations, the following phrase appears "Aggregated DCAT metadata can serve as a manifest file as part of the digital preservation process.".  Unfortunately, I can't find examples of DCAT manifests.
>
>  Are you aware of examples of aggregated DCAT metadata that support both a manifest that contains a listing of datasets and composition?
>
> I am also interested if there a concept of manifests for a profile that relies on other profiles.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Eric Stephan
> US DOE Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

> E.F.A. Project, and is believed to be clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: http://www.imati.cnr.it/