Re: [dxwg] Replace "functional profiles" with "methods" or "implementations" (#1106)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 15:16:54 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar I don't know who has "discussed this to death" but the working group in general has not given input to Conneg. Having more time means that there can be more input from the whole group. Also, as you know, you will need now to make a wider solicitation of reviews, so I'm afraid that all of Conneg is up for discussion until that wider review takes place. If there is a text for review, I will send it to groups in my community. Please let me know.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1106#issuecomment-536610285 using your GitHub account