Re: [dxwg] Must a DCAT profile validate against all of DCAT? (#430)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 19:25:26 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
If we are just reiterating text from DCAT 2014, then I think it's okay to stay in there, the claim has already officially been made. My concern here is putting in a new requirement for something we don't really understand (conformance of profiles to what they "profile"). I do want it to be possible to reuse parts of multiple specs in a profile as desired by the community or app.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/430#issuecomment-535650899 using your GitHub account