Re: Re: Conneg poll

Hi, Lars.

Sorry for jumping in the conversation, but, IMO, option (1) is the way to go, also to be consistent with how this is addressed in HTTP Link headers, as Rob noted in his email:

My two cents

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.