Re: [dxwg] Formally align PROF to DCAT (#808)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 20:48:12 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The suggested resolution was to open a new issue, which has not been done yet. I'm afraid that we'll forget it if this is closed. Could someone open that issue (may Rob or Antoine), and then we can close this with a pointer to that issue.

Also, what has been decided about aligning PROF to DCAT? I don't see a clear resolution here. I think that Antoine's [comment above](https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/808#issuecomment-526142935) is the closest we have. If it was decided in a meeting then a link to the meeting minutes woud be the best way to document this.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/808#issuecomment-534278094 using your GitHub account