Re: [dxwg] DCAT: Including links to Requirements in UCR document (#744)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 08:46:46 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
We have traceability from the changes through the github issues to the UCR since every UCR requirement has a corresponding issue.  Going that way means that anyone interested can see any issue discussion (or link to PR for actual changes) so its a 'richer' experience.  So I'm going to suggest we close this in part to provoke further discussion of the topic so we have clear consensus.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/744#issuecomment-534010522 using your GitHub account