Re: [dxwg] Chapter on DCAT profiles for DCAT document (#148)

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 07:47:54 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This looks to have been addressed (in that it was done at the time, but we moved away from saying very much more than 2014 did since it created too many dependencies with other deliverables.)

Since the placeholder was actioned, I propose closing this.  If there is a need for future work to say more, then we should track with a new issue.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/148#issuecomment-533993059 using your GitHub account