Re: [dxwg] Differentiating Functional & Data Profiling in Conneg (#1022)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 04:44:57 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac said: "And if you want you may have one for "functional profile" (and I think this could be a job for a PR, i.e. after CR)"

We will need to confirm with Philippe, but my feeling is that modifying the examples (not just moving the text in the document) goes beyond the allowed "editorial changes" that would be allowed on a CR. Instead, the document as it is today is the document that would be published as a recommendation. If more changes are needed that calls into question the readiness for CR.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1022#issuecomment-533958369 using your GitHub account