Re: [dxwg] Differentiating Functional & Data Profiling in Conneg (#1022)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 05:18:00 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> "Content Negotiation by Data Profile"
Please no! We have the HTTP Headers using just `Accept-Profile` and the QSA FP using `_profile` not `Accept-Data-Profile` or `_dataProfile` and so on. In the same way, even if the sense for the whole doc is about data profiles, I'd prefer to stick to just "Profile". I already fought this battle once before for "Application Profiles"...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1022#issuecomment-533409236 using your GitHub account