Re: [dxwg] Introduce mappingFrom and mappingTo properties (#810)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 08:36:49 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage yes having PROF as a W3C Note would allow a more experimental approach. We just need to be careful not to go outside of our use cases and requirements. But even if there's no formalized requirement for alignment (I won't check it now) I'm quite sure that the profile cases we've inventorized include data or documentation that align them with other specifications.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/810#issuecomment-532582541 using your GitHub account