Re: [dxwg] Registration of target attribute "profile" for the Link-Header (#501)

From: Ruben Verborgh via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 07:55:13 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I don’t think we should overstate the self-description. All it does is saying that a token T can be used instead of a URI U. That’s legacy compatibility, but no added value for description or otherwise. T does not carry more meaning than U (quite the contrary, because U has universal meaning and might be dereferenceable).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RubenVerborgh
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/501#issuecomment-532566910 using your GitHub account