Re: [dxwg] Consider use of adms:identifier instead of prof:token (#453)

From: Annette Greiner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 22:06:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Again, I think it would be better not to use the term identifier at all with regard to tokens. Otherwise, I think people will use them anywhere that the URI can be used. The preferred identifier is the URI. I think we should call a token a text string that can be used in content negotiation by query string argument, as the value designating a profile. The preferred token can be specified in the profile itself and can be listed alongside the URI in any listing of available profiles.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agreiner
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/453#issuecomment-532420615 using your GitHub account