Re: [dxwg] Editorial fixes for Prof 3 pwd candidate prior to introducing final substantive change proposals. (#1074)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:04:21 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks for the clarification @rob-metalinkage . @kcoyle this was indeed my approach when looking at this PR. Not requiring that it does everything. In fact I implicitly said earlier to @nicholascar that it would be great if we would stop piling things in here, because otherwise I can't review them :-)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1074#issuecomment-532131571 using your GitHub account