Re: [dxwg] Prof 3 pwd candidate (#1074)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:56:35 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac You may have missed the information on the deadline. The date and time of tomorrow's meeting is the final deadline for a CR-ready version of PROF and of conneg. There will not be additional "PRs" except in support of a Working Group note. That is why I am questioning the disposition of open issues. I'm trying to understand whether this version is considered final or if the editors are planning to continue the work as a note.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1074#issuecomment-531989425 using your GitHub account