Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: Stephen Richard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:25:38 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
My take on this is that dcat has a nice, extensible pattern relating resources (even if the definition isn't very good), representations of resources, and typed relationships between resources that IMHO can apply very nicely for profiles and documents about profiles. Using a different pattern in prof will be more confusing for users in the long run. Yes, what's in the draft will work, whatever names the classes and properties end up with.  I'll leave it at that.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smrgeoinfo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-531981953 using your GitHub account