Re: [dxwg] Prof 3 pwd candidate (#1074)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 20:04:19 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
There's going to be a lot of push-back if the definitions do not exactly represent the agreement at #963. And I'm probably going to be part of it. The formal disappearance of the definition of "data profile" (even if you tried to provide a workable alternative) is going to trigger a lot of discussions. Some of them already happened earlier (I don't know in which issue). I am far from convinced that representing a more general view on profiles is worth jeopardizing the spec and firing up all these discussions. The more general view could be added on top of that, at a later stage.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1074#issuecomment-531935817 using your GitHub account