Re: [dxwg] Prof 3 pwd candidate (#1074)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:50:45 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
For the record I'm lukewarm on the change to the "family of documents" section. But well I guess that you had to adapt. and we can still tweak it depending on what happens in the coming two months.
I would argue for removing the typio on "This document is one from set of documents on profiles" though. It's "This document is one from a set of documents on profiles"!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/1074#issuecomment-531930905 using your GitHub account