Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:29:34 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@smrgeoinfo yes you are right, the `ResourceDescriptor` was originally though as an association (#638 ). And yes the issue is that some people feel that `ResourceDescriptor`s are akin to dcat:Distribution - which I suspect is not right. In my earlier analysis I had spotted that we were more or less on the same side ;-)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-531923164 using your GitHub account