Re: [dxwg] Suggested updates to definition of PROF constructs (#1061)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 23:49:24 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac as per "I believe that we could leave the matter of harmonizing the 'style' open in 3PWD." As we are within days of the drop dead date for a final version (Sep 17), nothing can be left open at this point unless it will be deferred. And I don't see how we can defer definitions of the vocabulary terms.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1061#issuecomment-531423877 using your GitHub account