Re: [dxwg] Suggested updates to definition of PROF constructs (#1061)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 00:44:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I have created a new specific issue around actioning the request to change the term "constraints"...

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1070

Please move any discussion about that there - I think Karen's suggestions can be incorporated there.

I have also created and actionable issue #1071 to accept proposed changes to definition of prof:isTransitiveProfileOf

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1061#issuecomment-531058469 using your GitHub account