Re: [dxwg] How to express available formats for a dcat:Dataservice (#1055)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:39:56 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
As far as I am concerned, DCAT-AP implements the approach implied by DCAT, namely that one distribution is associated with one format. I do not understand how you can read https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dcat/#class-distribution differently. If DCAT had contemplated a shortcut for content negotiation, if would have said so.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1055#issuecomment-530768614 using your GitHub account