Re: PROF meeting tomorrow - agenda

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:31:42 -0700
To: Nicholas Car <nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>, "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
There still is needed a triage of the open issues, in particular those
with a large number of comments.

- It would be good to know what the meaning is of "at risk" for
profileOfTransitive [1], because "isTransitiveProfileOf" is in the
draft. [2] Is this the same thing?

Other high volume issues are:

- Rename resource descriptor class https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573
- Are PROF roles misplaced? https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/769
- Does "profileOf" require all or some elements?
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/802 (see also #844)
- Create generic properties in place of roles
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/747 (may be the ~same as #769)

That's a beginning.

Also, #1 below is https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/844. If there is an
issue for #2, please provide it. I can't be at the meeting but I'd like
to see any discussion that has taken place.

PLEASE take verbatim minutes as we do in W3C IRC, even if you do it in a
text file. It really helps to see the discussion not just the decisions.

kc
[1] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/486
[2] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/#Property:isTransitiveProfileOf

--