Re: [dxwg] Reference PROV (#402)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 15:51:15 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@aisaac we (Rob & I) do think that PROV & PROF are doing different things, if not irrelevant to one another. But since dependency & conformance are clearly somewhat related and people have asked questions about PROV when considering PROF, it makes sense to have a Related Work and an Alignments piece about PROV, even if the outcome of work on those sections is that they are not so related and that Alignment is minimal. At least the thoughts are made explicit in the document.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/402#issuecomment-529543845 using your GitHub account