Re: [dxwg] Formally align PROF to DCAT (#808)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 07:59:28 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle - thats all good points - can we move it to a new issue which addresses those called something like "improve description of relationship between DCAT and PROF" and close this one, since we are definitely not going to have time or interest to revisit the original topic and try to find a new motivation to do a formal alignment.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/808#issuecomment-529345225 using your GitHub account