Re: [dxwg] Review transitivity intentions & descriptions (#1043)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 03:27:21 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think that prof:isProfileOf and dct:conformsTo could be accepted as long as the definitions don't bring in inheritance. I think that's what the connection is here and what has derailed us in the past. If we can agree on some simple definitions I think we could nail this one. I don't, however, know how this affects the rest of the document. As soon as we get the review copy, we should keep this in mind while reading.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1043#issuecomment-529286075 using your GitHub account