Re: [dxwg] Should PROF roles be in a their own namespace? (#1048)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 22:59:44 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I dont think we need to concern ourselves with a "registry" yet - having a set of roles in a namepsace that a community group can extend it easily - as well as baking in a set of uncontroversial ones into the core covers all the bases and shows a way forward.  (We'd probably just end up in pain trying to define what a registry was anyway)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1048#issuecomment-529250184 using your GitHub account