Re: [dxwg] Axiomitise transitivity of dct:conformsTo through isProfileOf relationships (#844)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 22:09:03 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The suggested axiom seems the most natural one, especially considering the vagueness of the definition for conformsTo. And I think I've recently supported this.
That said, I'm puzzled, as I'm not sure it would apply to everything that I think is a profile of something else in the Europeana context.
Anyway, I don't have the time to dig up now, and I think it is worth bringing this to the group. If anyone has concrete counter-example that invalidate the axiom, this would be very useful for the discussions we're having across the board on what profiling means.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/844#issuecomment-529246212 using your GitHub account