Re: [dxwg] do we want to use skos:definition or rdfs:comment in the dcat.ttl? (#983)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 14:10:39 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar
> Profiles Vocab uses `skos:definition` for all its properties as it's _defining_ the, not just offering comment about them.

In the current state, we have skos:definition for all the DCAT terms (terms from DCAT 2014 and DCAT 2).   We have maintained the rdfs:comments that were present in the dcat2014 for backward compatibility.

 I think we can close this issue. Any objections?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/983#issuecomment-528870316 using your GitHub account