Re: [dxwg] PROF roles and their definitions (#1049)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 16:28:13 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
We can have a desired goal for finalizing this, but cannot consider it resolved until consensus is reached.

@rob-metalinkage Are you intending to create the separate issues? I've done this one, but resolving this is essentially a task for the editors. (And I don't intend to become an editor on this deliverable ;-)). Thanks.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1049#issuecomment-528449664 using your GitHub account