Re: [dxwg] Visual clues in Figures 3 and 4 (#689)

From: Kam Hay Fung via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 10:52:04 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle , regarding your note 4, I agree that symbols may turn out with different densities from different printers that the shades symbols might sometimes be indistinguishable from the hollow symbols. One way to fix is to use not shading but a different line type for drawing the symbol (e.g. dashed line in this case).

Regarding 1 & 2, since most diagrams use the same notations (i.e. element keys), I suggest that the notations could be documented once at the beginning such that they can be removed from each of the subsequent diagrams.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by kamhayfung
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/689#issuecomment-527849276 using your GitHub account