Next PROF meeting - 23 hours

From: Nicholas Car <nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 21:31:40 +0000
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Dear WG,

Based on the Doodle poll [1] for another meeting time for PROF, we only have 1 time that all respondents can make and thatís 22.5 hours from now at the following times:

Los Angeles, USA       Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 1:00 pm PDT
New York, USA          Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 4:00 pm EDT
UTC, Time Zone         Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 20:00
Berlin, Germany        Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 10:00 pm CEST
Brisbane, Australia    Thu, 5 Sep 2019 at 6:00 am AEST

Iíll send out a Google Hangouts invitation with this time to all respondents next. If you donít get this email but would like the link, please let me know. Not quite 24hrs notice, apologies, but had to wait until after plenary.

Agenda next.

Nick

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/ix2ckpvekn4fezpt?utm_campaign=poll_added_participant_admin&utm_medium=email&utm_source=poll_transactional&utm_content=gotopoll-cta#table