Re: [dxwg] Profiles Ontology Figure 3 (#731)

From: Karen Coyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 20:52:39 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
OK, now I see it! But that Figure 3 is very different from the other figures, and I wonder, given that it is a note, if it really belongs here. Even the 'figure' caption looks very different (respec DOES create difficulties!). Do you intend to keep the green note area in the spec?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/731#issuecomment-527635080 using your GitHub account